1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we will treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
• Company name: DIEGO SANCHEZ SANCHEZ
• Trade name: REAL ESTATE SANCHEZ SANCHEZ
• CIF: 34.866.683-V
• Address: PROMENADE Nº 43- (04.140) – COALS – Almeria
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Telephone: 670665547
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, including treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific purposes, explicit and legitimate.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- precision: We will keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- Data Security: We apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or its accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- conservation: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: where it is the case that your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- third party: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. in general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and developments in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- For exisitr a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- As necessary for the provision of any of our services through contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related toYOUR COMPANY, A.-. for the provision of the various services in their capacity as Processors. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in the Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with the Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with the Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with the Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending communication, motivated and accredited, to tuemail@tudominio .com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under applicable data protection law, which will be the one that prevails in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time.. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.